It’s Time To Land Your Dream Job
...And Make More Money Than You Ever Have Before Without Having To Work 10x As Hard As Other Job ApplicantsGet Your Hands On The Toolkit Now →
Dear Job Hunter,
It’s not easy in this day and age to get the job you deserve. With COVID causing most people to be out of work, and our extremely political climate of our country…
Sometimes it feels like it’s going to take a miracle to get back into a job you love, making the money you know you’re worth.
Getting Your Dream Job Does NOT Have To Take Years If You Do It The “Poised Professional” Way...
- Do you feel like your career has hit a ceiling? Or wonder if you’re going to have to go back to school or choose a new specialty?
- Do you only get call-backs or interviews on occasion, even though you are sending out multiple applications a day? Have you been searching for years?
- Are you struggling to juggle your job search with making ends meet - getting extremely burnt out in the process?
- Do you feel like you are harshly judged by companies before you even get a chance to show them who you are?
- Do you see people who work half as hard as you getting jobs with ease and wonder how you’re ever going to “beat this system”?
Here’s the good news: you’re not alone, and there is a better way.Get aPoisedProfessional Job Search Strategy Toolkit →
Professionals Like You Who Use The Proven Strategies Inside This Toolkit Have Been Hired At Top Companies Like These:
Inside The Pages Of This Course, You Will Learn:
- The multi-prong job search strategy that lands you in the 2% of applicants who actually get considered for any position, instead of the 98% who don’t - and why you must use it.
- How to “network your way to the top” and apply DIRECTLY with the hiring manager - instead of getting lost in a sea of generic online applications - with template emails.
- Send out less applications and land more offers, putting the power to CHOOSE back into your hands.
- EXACT, proven, step-by-step process my clients & I have tested over the years to overcome the challenges Black professional women face in the job market.
- And so much more…